Nalulunod Sa Isang Basong Tubig

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I need to get to me

Thirty three stories is a long way to go, I think as I stare outside my office's glasswindow. The heart of makati starts to pump alive as random white cars gradually multiply, shunting ayala's veins. Early (incredibly early) in the morning and I am prisoner of this internet room. Longing for something to make me sane, something real, something that would whirl me out of this mindnumbing existence. Summer's clasp upon the islands has loosened allowing inconsistent torrents of rain. A transition in time yet I remain stoic in my place. The beach, the overlapping of waves like lovers frolicking in bed, the desired heat kissing every part of my browned body, the rough yet smooth feel of the sand under me, it calls to me. Like a crazed woman looking for a lost son (sisa, ikaw ba yan), desperation piercing the core of one's soul, I look towards the beach. Not only because my ego taunts me to display my flesh in my new darna red bikini, but because i need to be somewhere else but this office. I know through travel, especially to a place never visited before, I will also get to visit myself. A younger, more innocent self, unleashing the truth behind the facade set up as a defense mechanism in this call center agent eat call center agent metro.

~~~~~~~
I do not know how to describe a soft breeze for it has been some time since I felt one.

I've forgotten if my goddaugthter has a dimple because I haven't seen her in a month.

I don't how I would my move my lips if ever a kiss would be set upon it for love's touch has eluded me for sometime.

Or have I eluded it? I need to stop hesitating. Stop procrastinating. I must change the lines on my palm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short term goal: grab a vacancy in the sleeping room.
Medium term goal: eat a decent breakfast.
Long term goal: watch the basketball game this afternoon.

Do you think I need to delve deeper regarding my aims in life? =p

6 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger KoFiDaYs said...

you can never go deep enough for ultimate satisfaction. ;p

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger KoFiDaYs said...

Do you think I need to delve deeper regarding my aims in life? =p

We all have sometime, especially after years and years of monotony from this bad-excuse of a job. ;p

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger water fetish said...

so the deeper the better, huh... :p

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger KoFiDaYs said...

always! *wink*

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Black ebony teen and mature porn sex toys Installing a barcode scanner software for surveillance recording video from ip camera Cooking schools in clayton county Free video of sabrina joy pornstar quebec Big naked black butts Anime sex lemons Dysfunction erectile trimix homer simpson cartoons sex Perfume ocean pacific perfumes women Shaved tiny asians hentai I like big butts sri mix allot antidepressants energy appetite suppresant Bbw hose pantie Stripper hardcore running and sunrise online payments project numbers serial finance change fat girls nurd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home